Honeywell UV Air Treatment
Honeywell’s Ultraviolet (UV) Air Treatment Sytems zap mold spores and certain live, airborne bacteria passing by the lamp to prevent them from being re-circulated into your home’s air. The shortwave lights, similar to those used in hospitals, laboratories and commercial kitchens, are easy to add to your existing heating and cooling systems. Plus, the long-life lamps are easy to replace when needed.
The Honeywell UV Air Treatment System can kill up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria* in the air passing through your heating/cooling system, reducing the presence of these harmful agents in the air your family breathes.
* Test performed shows a single-pass kill rate of serratia marcescens bacteria in a clean metal 12″ x 15″ duct at an airflow of 2000 cfm using new lamps.
- Meets American Lung Association® Health House® guidelines
- Designed for safetyl. Sealed unit design prevents contact with voltage and UV rays.
- Exclusive SmartLamp TM technology. Extends lamp efficiency for up to five year.
- Built -in diagnostics. LED light indicates when lamp replacement is needed.
- Five Year Warranty.