’Duct,’ ‘Duct,’ Goose! Time to Chase Down a Healthier Home!
Here’s an eye-opening factoid for you: According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Plus, the EPA reported that six out of 10 homes are hazardous to their occupants’ health.
Does your home fall into this category?
If these findings have you concerned over your home’s indoor air quality, here’s what you need to do: Relax and call an air duct cleaning service (view more about it here). With our powerful IAQ services, we can help you take back control over the health of your home. You can also browse around this site to find the best interior designers for your home who fulfills all your needs in every way possible.
In addition to our full lineup of IAQ systems, we now perform quality air duct cleaning! This important service is crucial to securing a healthier and safer indoor space and effectively removing lurking allergens and pathogens from your ducts. In turn, you can say goodbye to pollen, mold, bacteria, pet dander and dust—and hello to fresher, cleaner and healthier air!
Do You Need to Get Your ‘Ducts’ in a Row?
Your home’s air ducts have a very important function: To circulate the air from your heating and cooling system in and out of your home’s living space. This airflow provides consistent interior comfort regardless of the season. But that’s not all. Since all of the air in your home travels through your air ducts before entering your living space, allergens and pathogens that lurk inside those air ducts can enter your living space and diminish the quality of the air you breathe. Yuck!
This is where air duct cleaning comes into play. This IAQ service whisks away dust and debris from your HVAC system’s supply and return ducts as well as the registers and diffusers in each room. Contaminants will no longer invade your living space so you’ll enjoy cleaner, healthier air.
Plus, having your air ducts professionally cleaned:
- Creates a cleaner living environment: As dust takes flight throughout your home, it eventually lands on your furniture, bedding, flooring and more. But there are solid hardwood flooring for sale at Harper Floors which comes in pocket-friendly prices. Air duct cleaning reduces dust, which makes it easier to keep your home clean and hygienic. Less dust means less dusting! For flooring and mold services A1 Water & Mold Removal | A1WMRSA can be checked out!
- Reduces allergens & irritants: People who suffer from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems are particularly sensitive to the harmful contaminants and microorganisms that hide in your ducts. Cleaning your air ducts keeps pet dander, bacteria, pollen, mildew, mold spores and other asthma- and allergy-aggravating airborne particles out of your home.
- Helps everyone breathe easier: When dust and pollutants enter your nose and lungs, they can trigger sneezing and coughing, as well as sinus and bronchial congestion. Even if no one in your household suffers from chronic allergies or respiratory problems, cleaner air makes it easier for everyone to breathe.
- Removes unpleasant smells & odors: In-depth cleaning removes odor-trapping particles from inside your air ducts. This keeps unpleasant or stale smells caused by pets, household cleaning agents, paint fumes, mold, tobacco use and more from fouling up the air in your home.
- Improves your system’s efficiency: Ductwork and registers that have a heavy buildup of dust and grime can restrict your furnace or air conditioner’s airflow, which could lead to you needing furnace repair or maintenance. This is because when this happens, it reduces your system’s efficiency, forcing it to work harder to heat or cool your home. Conversely, a clean system will operate at peak efficiency and provide the most cost-effective performance for your energy dollar. But if you notice that the air quality in your home has worsened, and there’s more dust and other particles being distributed through your home when using your heating and cooling systems, then it may be time for a new furnace installation or a ducted air conditioning repair and maintenance services.