The ball has dropped—but there’s still time to certify that this year will be a smooth one! Here’s where to start but also do not forget to read here about the company that can help you in the process.
Is your AC or heating system acting strange? For example, have you noticed:
If you nodded yes, your system is in need of a repair! Contact a cooling and heating maintenance company to deliver the speedy, reliable service you need to get your system back on track in no time. Air conditioners require instant a/c service as it a matter of your comfort. Need it? view here! If it’s your water heater that’s causing you headaches, you should have it inspected and fixed by a tankless water heater repair technician.
Did you know that more than half of the energy used in the typical home goes toward heating and cooling? It’s true. However, you can lower your energy bills and take your serenity to new heights by upgrading to a more energy-efficient system.
Replacing an inefficient, antiquated system with a high efficiency one can save you a significant amount of money in fuel costs.
Older systems operate at about 65 percent efficiency, with the remaining 35 percent of that energy simply lost. Newer, high efficiency systems offer much better ratings that soar over 90 percent. Not only is this great for your budget and your comfort, it’s also good for the environment, too. Plus, energy-efficient comfort systems don’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature in your home. For you, this boosted efficiency will prolong your unit’s lifespan, delay your need for a system replacement, lower your energy bills and improve your comfort.
Is your home shipshape? We’ll help you find out—for free! Yes, that’s right. When you schedule a free energy audit with us, our professionals will evaluate your entire home to determine whether it’s functioning at its best—or if there are ways you can improve your energy efficiency, comfort, safety and more!
Here’s how it works. During an audit, our Peninsula Heating and cooling experts will thoroughly evaluate whether there are ways your home is wasting energy. We’ll compile a complete list of our findings and energy-saving improvements you should make, recommend the order in which you should make them and provide a free estimate for each investment.
From addressing inadequate insulation, to fixing leaky ductwork, to upgrading to more efficient equipment, if you choose to get insulation removal for new home insulation, you’ll land a more comfortable and healthier home with lower energy bills. In fact, you can potentially save 5 to 30 percent on your energy bill after making the upgrades.
But those aren’t the only benefits. These improvements:
You haven’t dropped the ball on making 2020 the most comfortable and affordable year. But, the longer you wait to contact us online or call us at 732.708.7926, the less time you spend getting the most out of your home. So, contact us today!