Serving Atlantic Highlands and the Surrounding Areas

Add a Heating System Upgrade to Your Plate

Dig In to the Benefits of a High-Efficiency Heating System

All winter long you’re grateful for your heating system because it keeps you and your home warm when New Jersey’s temperatures drop.

But while you’re still thinking about your delicious Thanksgiving feast, let’s talk turkey: If you’re operating an inefficient, aged or malfunctioning heating system, then you’re overpaying for your coziness with high energy bills and fuel costs. Contact a 24/7 emergency heater repair company to have your heating system immediately repaired and restore its efficiency.

How do you know your system needs a replacement? Look for these signs:

  • Your heat pump is more than 10 years old.
  • Your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old.
  • Your equipment requires frequent repairs.
  • Your energy bills are on the rise.
  • Your unit’s performance is inconsistent.
  • Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold.
  • Your home has humidity problems or excess dust.
  • Your unit is noisy when operating.

When it’s time for a new boiler installation, turn to a professional. It’s recommended that you hire industrial electrical services to check on your electrical systems. Not only will they guide you toward choosing the right system for your home, they’ll also ensure you get the most out of your investment with our high-efficiency systems.

Here’s why you’ll be thankful you upgraded to a high-efficiency air source heat pump, furnace or boiler:

Harvest a Smorgasbord of Savings

Ideally, you want to operate a heating system that delivers the maximum level of heat while consuming the minimum amount of energy. This is where it helps to take a look at your unit’s annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating. An AFUE ratio is the percent of heat a system produces for every dollar of fuel it consumes. For example, a furnace with an AFUE of 80 will turn 80 percent of its fuel into useable heat, while the other 20 percent of its fuel is wasted.

The higher a unit’s AFUE rating, the less fuel it wastes and the lower your fuel costs. Any system with an AFUE rating of 90 percent or higher is considered a high-efficiency system. Choosing to upgrade your less-efficient unit to a higher efficiency one can save you hundreds of dollars per year on utility bills.

The savings don’t stop there. Higher efficiency units use one-third less fuel than older units, which means less fuel is wasted and more natural resources are conserved. By purchasing this more environmentally friendly heating system, you could be entitled to NJ Clean Energy Program rebates. Click here to see how much money you can recoup.

Gobble up the Next Level of Comfort

Using the most innovative technology, high-efficiency heating systems deliver optimum comfort with more uniform and stable temperatures from room to room. Plus, their top-of-the-line proficiency leads to consistent airflow and offers superior humidity control throughout your home. When coupled with a high performance IAQ system, it also helps to improve your home’s indoor air quality by:

  • Removing air impurities
  • Preventing mold growth
  • Creating more pleasant and healthy air to breathe
  • … And more!

Comments are closed.

Google Rating
Based on 400 reviews